Friday, October 12, 2012

Update

It has been a few days since the last time I sat down and wrote something. I've been working on getting out of the house more. Also, I've been working on my stories a lot. I really want to get back into my passion. I used to write stories ALL the time when I was younger. My dream was to be a writer! But that changed because of a lot of bad influence. I want to get back into it again. I don't care about making money from any of this. I just want to write because I love it. I have about eight stories done (some you can read on this blog). I want to get to at least 15 stories to make my first small collection of stories. My friend Joii (he's so awesome ^_^) gave me the idea to do an adult-themed set of bed time stories. It is very interesting to me and will probably be the next set of stories I will work on.

I actually have three stories I'm working on now. I get distracted easily when writing and seem to get inspiration while writing one story, so I have to stop and write down my idea before I forget it. One story I'm working on is based on dreams I've been having. It's not erotic in any sense that I find. More of me getting a nightmare that my little has down on paper (if you have no idea who my little is...there is a post about this earlier in my blog and I will probably make another post later about her).

Really, that's all I've been up to. I promise to write more once I have more to write about lol


No comments:

Post a Comment