Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thoughts on Writings

I wrote a few posts back (not sure when really) that I wanted to get back into writing. I've also been posting some short erotica that I have written. Well, I've been thinking a lot over the last few days of what I want to do with these stories. I mean, I don't mind posting them up here for everyone to read. But I've been wondering if I want to take them and start to make my own collection of stories. It has always been a dream of mine to write and publish a book, even if it never becomes popular or well sold. I have about 10 stories right now, and plan on writing more. 

I miss writing and I'm glad that my ex-Master had me start writing again. It's been very therapeutic for me. In addition to my stories, I've been journaling a lot more than usual and keeping up with this blog. I really do think I would be in much worse of a mindset if I didn't have something to keep me busy. I am so glad I decide to write this blog when I was in such a dark place. It has made me keep my mind from going to an angry and bitter state. Instead, I have been keeping my mind set on writing good quality stories.

I have a few more ideas for stories, many do relate to the fetishes/kinks that I personally enjoy. I have a petplay inspired story as well as one that is a Daddy/little themed one. I'm still looking for more ideas, themes, etc as to what to write about. :) I guess the break up was good after all lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment