Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Times are Changing

It's almost November and all my student loans are looking to get paid again. It is such a frustrating time for me right now. I'm still really getting over my ex and a friendship falling apart. And, of course, my job search still continues. I need something that will hold me over for a while. Even with all the holiday hiring, it seems I still can't catch a break. That's ok though. I know that things will get better for me.

On the bright side, I've finally decided that now is the time for Graduate school. I was reluctant to go because I'd been talked out of it a few times, especially with the hope that I would be moving. The only problem with Grad school is the funding. I'm trying to figure out what body parts and/or organs I have to sell to afford this (just kidding! or am I? >>). But anyway, I really want to continue on with social work. I have my dream of starting my own NPO and I think Grad school will help me. Not necessarily because of the education (I mean, it will help TONS) but because when people see that you have an MSW and a license, they're more likely to take you seriously. I figure if I start school now, I can take advantage of in-state tuition and funding for in-state students to pay for some of this. I'm just scared about the bigger amounts of loans I will probably have. It sucks so much that to further your education, you have to put yourself in so much debt, and there is VEEEERRRRYYY little chance to ever get rid of it, or have it lessened.

Also, I learned interesting things over the past few nights about a few of my exes. It hurt to learn these things but I had to really laugh. As upset as I should be about it, I have to smile and shake it off. I'm glad these relationships didn't work. Well, one I wished did work, but he was smoking way too much for me to handle.

I also learned some bad news about a friend of mine and why he has been in and out of touch. So I'm dealing with that right now. It's weird for me though, he's very interested in kink and asked me to take him on as my own. I'm naturally submissive person, though I have my tendencies to not be lol. I think this will be an interesting development. For as spacey a kid as he is (he's a bit younger than me, but not a real kid), he is so nice. Right now, we're just in talks about what he expects and knows about a D/s relationship. It will be interesting for me to see how this all plays out and what it develops into.

No comments:

Post a Comment