Monday, October 8, 2012

Not Feeling Well

I am so tired right now. I just finished moving two very heavy bookshelves and a very heavy recliner. Not only that, but I feel like throwing up. The breakup is finally hitting my whole system and it's making me sick. It's taken me this long to go through and think of how many promises were actually broken, how many things were promised to be just between the two of us, that he ended up doing with his other pet. It makes me sick when I realize how much he was hiding from me. The only reason I knew was because his pet kept letting it slip out to me. I don't know if they were accidents or if it was meant to hurt me.  For all that I changed, for all that I done, and all that I was doing - part of me wonders what the two said that made it all end. I know I shouldn't think it, I know I should push it out my mind.

Right now, all I really want to do is get into comfy pajamas and curl into someone's arms. But I can't. The closest thing I can get it talking to friends messenger. It's not enough today. I want the comfort of someone talking to me, helping me feel better. All I have are my stuffies. I guess they'll have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment