Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Rough Morning - A Story


It had been some time since we last saw each other. His eyes are filled with stress that he won’t admit to. I set my bags down near the door and turn to face him. There is that look in his eyes and I am hypnotized by his gaze. He takes a step closer. My mouth goes dry. I have to lick my lips. He takes another step closer. My heart starts to beat faster. This happens every time.  I know the look; I know the tension in the air; I know what is about to happen. He licks his lips and a smirk crawls across his face. I can hear a growl forming in his throat, and I just stand there, watching him slowly get closer. I am captivated by his every move. I want him more than I have ever wanted him. My heart is beating faster as I am transfixed by the man in front of me. He grabs me hard by the hip and yanks me close to him. My knees are weak; I can feel the bulge in his pants pressing hard against my side.

The smirk on his face widens and he leans in, growling loudly into my ear. I push my body into his. My breath quickens and my knees are get weaker. “Mmm, mine. To do what I want, when I want. Understand?” His voice is deep and filled with lust. I can only manage a nod. My eyes have not left his gaze. The familiar ache starts between my legs. My breathing starts to get heavier and my fingers curl around his arms. His hand flew to my throat and growled. “I didn’t hear you. You answer me when I ask you something, got it?” His hand squeezed harder. I tried to take a deep breath, instead just gasping for air. “Y-y-yes Sir, I understand.” He lets go of my throat and chuckles. I take in a deep breath and am instantly thrown on the bed. I briefly close by eyes and take a deep breath, wondering if I have somehow escaped his intentions.

I feel his hand on my hip, giving it a quick squeeze before he pounces on top of me. His face is close to my ear and he growls. The ache between my legs start again. I squeeze my legs shut and whimper. His hand is to my throat again, “I didn’t say close your legs.” He squeezes harder and chuckles as I start to squirm under him.  His other hand moved down my side slowly, grazing across the skin until it hit the top of my skirt. My heart is beating even faster. My body wants to tense up, to crawl and run away. Instead, I stay on the bed, motionless as he scans over my body. His hand moves to my thigh, rubbing it slowly. He squeezes softly and chuckles as I moan out. His hand moves higher; my legs instinctively open wider at his touch.  He squeezes my leg more firmly, moving his hand up my thigh. He is at the hem of my skirt and he smiles. “Mmm, lovely legs…” He isn’t talking to me. He flips the bottom of the skirt  up, exposing my panties. His hand keeps moving higher. My body is tingling. I am squirming on the bed and breathing more deeply. I want him to touch me. I need him to touch me. He knows this, but he keeps his hand where it is. A small whimper leaves my mouth and his hand is back on my throat. I can’t help it. A loud moan escapes my lips. Yes, I need this too! He squeezes tighter as his other hand grazes across my pussy. I moan more, squirming and pushing down, trying to grind my pussy against his hand.

He smirks and tsks, shaking his head. His hand rears back and smacks across my pussy. I can’t help but moan. It stings but my body wants more. I open my legs wider, whimpering and staring up at him, begging with my eyes. “Aww, does my little girl want more?” I hear the amusement in his voice. His hand comes down again, swatting more firmly.  I feel the wetness forming, soaking through my panties with each swat. My body is betraying me, it is showing him how much I need him. He moves his hand from my throat and grabs the small fabric between my legs, pulling it roughly and tearing it from my body. My pussy is exposed beneath my skirt. He sits on the bed, his back to me. I lay there motionless, anxiously awaiting his next move. His hand is back on my thigh and starts the rubbing again. I can’t take the teasing anymore. My body starts to squirm away. I can tell he’s smirking, knowing exactly what he is doing to me. His hand moves up, covering my whole pussy.

The warmth makes me moan louder and he chuckles. I can’t keep my eyes off of him as he stands from the bed and turns to face me. I see the bulge in his pants has gotten bigger. I can’t help it, I’m already on my knees and unbuttoning his pants. I can’t help myself anymore. I pull his pants and boxers off. I lick my lips and sit back on my heel, staring at the treat before me. His eyes are piercing through me and he flexes his whole body. I look up at him and he growls loudly, grabbing me by the shirt and throwing me back onto the bed. Flipping me onto my stomach, his body covers mine. I can’t help myself. I start pushing my rear against him, whimpering for him. His face is near my ear, growling and speaking deeply, “Mmm, my bitch in heat…” his hand grabs my hip. “Does my bitch in heat need to be fucked by her Sir?” I push myself against him and grind, looking up at him and whimper. His hand is moving up my hip and pushing my shirt up and off my body. I shiver from the cold air and am instantly met with warmth. He was on top of me. The weight of him there turned me on even more. He was breathing heavily in my ear and pushing his now hard cock against my pussy. His fingers spread throughout my hair and gripped it hard, yanking my head back. “Answer me. Does my bitch in heat need to be fucked by her Sir” His voice was deeper and resonated throughout my body, causing my pussy to get even more wet. I licked my lips and stared into his eyes, trying to nod and find my voice. “Y-yes Sir” was all that came out.

His hand yanked harder on my hair and he growled into my ear, “Yes Sir what?”
I stared at him momentarily. My face blushed a deep red as I stuttered a response. “Y-yes Sir…I n-need to be fucked by you.” My voice was meek, my body was aching for his touch. “Good girl,” he cooed into my ear. I was his. I could feel him sit up. He kept a hand on my back and pushed my legs apart. “Dirty girl, you’re wetting the bed.” He smirked as I hid my face into the bed. His fingers grazed over the lips of my pussy and forced them open. My body shook with pleasure. Yes! Please! More! I took in a deep breath as his fingers started to move, pushing against my opening and sliding down to my clit. “Dirrrty girl” he repeated as he forced a finger into my pussy. I bit down on the bed and moaned. My body tensed and relaxed, starting to shake from the pleasure. I could feel my pussy clench around his finger as he started to pull it back. I whined and glared back at him. His hand pushed me back down. His other hand came to my mouth and held his wet finger in front of me. “Look. This is how wet you are…” I couldn’t help it, I took his wet finger into his mouth and sucked on his hard. “Good girl”. I kept sucking on his finger, barely noticing him readjusting. “Clean it” he commanded. I kept licking and sucking on his finger, tasting my own wetness. He took the chance and rammed his cock hard and deep into my pussy. I let his finger fall from my mouth and screamed.

His hand was in my hair again, using it to pull me on all fours. He started thrusting hard, pulling himself back until just the tip remained and thrusting back in all the way. I screamed and moaned more. His grip tightened on my hair. I was so wet and getting wetter. He thrust in faster, grinding the head of his cock against my g-spot. My breathing got heavier. I could feel my mind emptying all thoughts that were in it. Words, that I now can’t remember, started coming out of my mouth as well as the moans and sighs I had already been doing. I felt my legs start to twitch. His hand went to my throat and he squeezed again. I gasped for air and pushed my body back, forcing the thrusts to be harder. My screaming became louder. I could feel the warmth spreading over my body again. I looked back. He had that smirk on his face. He tightened his grips even more, using them as leverage to thrust harder into my pussy. I could feel it building more. My pussy started to tighten around his cock. He chuckled and thrust in harder. My fingers curled around the bed sheets, my moans becoming louder and longer.

My body started to shake hard. I could feel his body start to tighten. His hand moved from my throat and hair to my hips. His nails started to dig into my flesh. I moaned more and lowered my chest to the bed. He started to thrust harder and faster, gripping tightly on my hips and using it to pull me back to meet his thrust. I couldn't take any more. I started screaming louder and pulling at the sheets. A deep moan left his lips. My body shook in pleasure. "S-sir! I need to cum please!" He moaned more, pounding my pussy harder. Our breathing got heavier. The air seemed thick to me. My head was spinning. My legs were getting weak. His nails dug into my hips more. I couldn't help it. My body was shaking and I was using all my strength to keep myself up. "Cum!" He growled and shoved in deeper.

My body exploded. I let myself go and squirted hard. My body was shaking. I drenched him, he chuckled and pushed against my g-spot again. I screamed more, squirting out harder this time. "I said cum!" He growled and thrust in harder. I couldn't scream anymore. My mouth hung open, trying to pull in air. My body twitched and I exploded in ecstasy. He roared out and filled me with his cum. The warm liquid oozed out and dripped down my thighs. I feel to the bed, my body exhausted but shaking. He slowly pulled out and moaned as my pussy gripped the head of his cock tightly, causing him to unleash another blast of cum. I moaned softly and breathed heavily. He chuckled and pulled out all the way. Falling down beside me, he pulled me close. My body was still shaking as his arms enclosed me, pushing my head to rest on his chest. I smiled up at him. Leaning down, his kisses my forehead, then my lips slowly. "I love you" was muttered between the two of us as our eyes closed and we drifted off for a much needed nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment