Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wanted: Outfit #1


I've been looking up things online and making a wishlist of items I want to save up for. This is the first outfit I decided to make out of all the links. My new fascination is with self bras. They are just so sexy and give you a naughty feeling under your clothes. Plus, it seems like a nice surprise for Master to find after coming home, right? The panties are ones he picked out. The front if kind of boring, but given my crafting skills, I can totally jazz it up. it's the back that catches my eye. Most people think of panties are nothing more than something to cover you up. But we know that a nice pair will make you feel incredibly sexy.  I picked the dress because I love the vintage look to it. I've always loved the look of the 50s clothing. Though, I would probably leave the top few buttons open for a more appealing look. I make my own jewelry, so I didn't feel the need to post images of any. Why buy things that I make on a daily basis? 



No comments:

Post a Comment