Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beat me until I am Yours


I want to be broken but you could not do that for me.
Feed into my self worthlessness.
Beat me, grab me by my hair.
Use me as just your play thing.
Abuse me until I break.  
Don’t use a weapon. Use your hand.
Use your words.
Tell me what you think of me
 Let out all your frustration and anger out on me.
Beat me until I am bruised
I need this more than you know.
I need to be broken.
Beat me until I cannot move.
Torment me until I cannot take it
Until I am barely breathing
Let me fight back
But please don’t give up.
Make me yours.
Bite me
Beat me
Mark me as Yours
I will cry, I will fight.
I will curse, I will throw hits
But break me until I am nothing put a pool of tears
Bruise my body, it is your canvas
Push me against the wall, your hand at my throat
Push into my soul and break it down until it is nothing but ash
Force me to be yours, to do as you say.
Use me as your toy
Do not worry about my pleasure
Whisper horrible thoughts into my ear
Use me until I scream, until I beg for you to stop
Do not stop
Tie me up and use your hands to chip away at my wall.
It is then you will see me.
When you have finally broken me you will see the real treasure inside
I need you to break me
Expose the vulnerable mess inside.
And when I am broken,
Pick up the pieces
Smooth back the hair
Wipe away the tears
Start to rearrange the puzzle
And I will be all yours

-written by Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment