Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rise and Shine - a story


This took some time for me to write and get as I wanted it. But here it goes... ______________________________________________________________________

The sun is shining in. The alarms are going off. I groan and turn over in my sleep, hoping that if I ignore it all, I won’t have to wake. The room is cold and I start to shiver. I can feel you turning to shut off your phone, grumbling curses under your breath. You have all the covers, they always seem to wrap around you at night. I can feel cold wind fly up my spine, causing me to shiver more. Then warmth. You arms are around me and you’re pulling me back to your chest. Mmm, safety. Warmth. Love. This is where I belong, I think to myself and lets out a soft sound of appreciation. This is the best time of the day for me. It feels the safest. I no longer have the nightmares when you are here. I wish we could stay like this. You are my defender, even while you sleep. Being so close to you has driven the demons away. When I am close to you, I can finally sleep and not worry. I pull your arms tighter around me and try to curl up.

You start to kiss on the side of my face and my neck. I can’t help but smile. I love when our mornings are like this. Your body is warming mine but your arms tighten around me and you growl playfully into my ear, “Mine.” I look up at you and smile. “All yours” is all I can say. I belong to you, all of me belongs to you. Already, my heart is racing. My mind is finally shutting up, letting me enjoy the time. You growl into my ear again and press against my rear. I can feel it. Your hardening cock. I look up at you with a bigger smile and you smirk, nipping at my ear. I turn over and hook my leg over your hip. Your hand starts moving down my side, resting on my hip before traveling down to squeeze my ass. I start to giggle as you quickly pull me close and roll onto your back, pulling my on top of you. I’m sitting on your lap, smiling down at you.

We do this all the time, but I still feel the same way. My stomach tightens and my heart starts to race. Your eyes always lock onto mine and I can’t help but to lean down and start kissing you. It always starts slow, but I quickly cannot get enough of you. My stomach tightens more and the aching begins to form. I need to kiss you, need to feel my body to yours. I need to touch your skin, I have to pull my shirt of and throw it aside. My hands are on your bare chest, raking gently against the skin. I have to pull away, I need to breath. I inhale your smell, closing my eyes and putting it into memory. I am captivated by everything about you. Your staring at me with a smirk. I can tell you understand what you do to me. But do you really know? Do you know how weak I get when you give me that look? Do you know that is why I walk with my eyes to the ground, because I am trying my hardest not to stop and fall over? Your warm hands are resting on my hip. Yes, so warm. That’s where your hands need to be. This is how you lead me. I slid off your body, cursing myself for doing so. I am met by the cold air, but I know what I have to do. My fingers curl around the waistband of your pajama pants. One day I will get you to sleep completely nude, but I do enjoy this part of the morning. I slowly start to pull them down your legs, biting my lip, waiting in anticipation for your cock to spring loose. I can feel your body relax as I pull the pants completely off and throw them aside.

I have to sit back, look over you carefully. I know I never say it enough, but I can’t get enough of seeing you naked. The way your chest flexes and relaxes as my eyes scan over it. You have told me you weren’t that happy with your body, but it is more than I can ask for. My head fits perfectly on your chest; your arms are strong when they hold me to you tightly. Your legs, so muscular that you I don’t fear I’m crushing you when I sit on your lap. My eyes can’t get enough of you. I try my hardest to commit everything to memory. Do you understand what you do to me? I need to remember everything. I need to before going back. I can barely breath; your body is just so enticing. My mouth feels dry but I have to keep swallowing back all the drool. The familiar ache is starting to get worse; I can’t help it any longer. I lean down and run my tongue across the tip of your cock. The soft sigh from your mouth is all I need; I engulf the head into my mouth and suck. I hope you realize, I feel the most submissive here, doing this, doing this for you. I suck more, letting my tongue glide around the head, savoring your taste. Flesh, thick, masculine. I hear your quiet moans, my stomach tightens and I take more of you into my mouth. Your fingers have found their way into my hair and I can feel your body relaxing under me. I want to show you...no I NEED to show you how much you mean to me. Your cock feels delicious and thick in my mouth; inch by inch, I let it slide into my mouth. Your moans have started to increase; your fingers have tightened around my hair. The aching is growing; I need all of you now. I look up and smile at you before pushing all the way down, taking your cock into my mouth, letting it slide into my throat. Your body quickly tenses up and your fingers grab onto my hair before relaxing. You call me a “good girl” and I believe you. You tell me how good it feels, that is what I need. I keep your cock in my throat for as long as I can, moaning louder My saliva gets everywhere, drips down your shaft, my lips are slightly swollen from sucking you. But I refuse to stop. I begin to tear up, trying to breathe through my nose. You hold me there, for a moment that feels like eternity, and then you release me for air. I gasp, and you watch my flushed cheeks as I raise my head.Your cock is even harder, glistening from all my saliva. Your fingers are still clutching my hair. Do you realize how much power you have over me? I stare up at you and I can't help it. I swallow hard, you think it's in anticipation. I wish I would tell you that it's me swallowing back tears. I do this every time. I can't help it. I am weak, you are strong. You're the one who has been there for me. I am the most vulnerable with you, and it scares me.

Your smirking again and motioning for me to come closer. I crawl up your body, my breasts dragging across your skin. Your hand has found its way to my hip and is holding me there. You pull my face close and kiss me, whispering sweet nothings between the kisses, telling me how much of a good girl I am. The ache between my legs is too much for me. I press back against you, feeling the head of your cock poke at my pussy. You smirk again and chuckle, “Dirty girl…” I can’t deny it. I need you so bad. I want you. Your hips lift up and you tease my pussy more, holding my hips tightly so I can’t push down. I can’t take it anymore. I know I am dripping wet. The head pushes against me more and I bite my lip. It presses more, popping in and I am lost. I moan and fall onto your chest. You hold me there tightly and push the rest of you into me. It’s like this every morning. You are too big. I am too tight. I whimper in pain and squirm away. Your arm holds my tight, your other stroking my back. “Sit up puppy…” your voice is soft, but firm. I sit up and whimper. The feeling is more intense but you continue. I take a deep breath and start listening to the sound of your voice, I’m not sure what you’re saying but I wish you would never stop. You warn me to be ready and thrust up, pushing the rest into me. I scream out and shake. I can never take this in the morning. You grip my hips and hold me down, forcing me to sit straight on your cock. My body can’t stop shaking; my pussy grabs at you and squeezes tighter.But I stay seated, squirming through the quick uncomfortableness. I want to tell you, but my voice won't start..i need to tell you how I love you, how I would do anything for you.

My body finally starts to relax enough. You hold my hips down and start moving in and out slowly. I whimper and whine every time you leave, then gasp for air when you plunge deeply inside of me. You start to move faster and dig your nails into my hip. It feels so good. The small moans started again, but this time a little bit louder and lasting a little bit longer. I could feel the wetness between my legs, I could feel it start to drip down over youe cock, knew that I was dripping onto you. Stoke after stroke, I could feel it building up. I could feel you tensing below me. My pussy kept squeezing your cock, imploring you not to pull out. I could hear you moaning, could feel your legs starting to tense. I fell forward, my hands on either side of your head. I needed to kiss you, needed to feel your lips on mine. I started to move this time, moving faster, adjusting so your cock pushed against my g-spot. I could feel my pussy getting tighter. Your moans started to grow louder. I kept going, forcing myself to hold off for a bit longer. My mind was racing away. I could only think of you, think of your voice calling out for me. I close my eyes and I still see you behind my lids.

I could hear the strain in your face. I started to feel your cock pulse and knew it was time. I whimpered and looked into your eyes. “Cum for me puppy” was all I needed and I screamed out and released, coming and squirting over you. Your nails dug into my hips and you roared out, streams of cum blasting into my pussy. My body was shaking, I couldn’t keep myself up. Your arms wrapped around me and brought me to your chest. The sun was shining brighter into the room. The room no longer felt cold. You moaned softly and let me slide off of you. I curled into a little ball and felt your warmth surround me.

This is where I belonged. My mind quiets again. Your arms snake their way around me, pulling me close. I can feel your heart beating against my back. I push back the tears again because I know it will end soon. I will soon be going back. Going where I won't be able to experience this again. Back to where I am not wanted, where I do not belong. I push those thoughts back, I push back the tears. I can't think of that right now. I just want to get lost in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment