Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 1

Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now:

1. I wish you would hurry up and get out of my life. Every time I get close to getting rid of you, you go into hiding like a coward. You want to marry the chic, fine. But you have to get through with something else first.  Stop spreading lies and blaming bullshit on me. I didn’t leave because I had someone else; I left you because you were an abusive, alcoholic, cheating prick. Honestly, I don’t care about you. I’m just tired of having your last name.

2. You make me so confused. I really don’t know whether to let you more into my life or push you away. I try my best to keep in contact and be a friend, but from your end it’s always iffy. I really wish you would just lay it out what kind of friendship you want this to be, if one at all.

3. No words can truly explain what you mean to me. You picked me up when I was at my weakest and was falling fast. It was because of you that I didn't break worse than I did; it was because of you that I refused to start cutting again and learned to find new coping mechanisms. You are such a great person and I am so lucky to have you in my life. You really are my best friend <3

4. You are a wonderful young woman. It has been a joy to call you a friend. I have had so many good times hanging out with you.  There are days we want to choke each other out, but that tends to end in laughter too. I’m so happy that the few seconds of courage I had to message you has proven to be one of the best things I have ever done. I will always see you as my little sister and I will protect you as one to.

5. I wasn’t sure what to think of you when we first met but I am so glad we did. I was honestly a bit intimidated by you but that went away when I got to hear you joke around with everyone. I feel so blessed to be your friend and that you have accepted me as one of your sisters. Although I’m moving away, don’t think this will change anything! I will come back to visit and you are always going to be on the list of the first people I come back to see! <3

6.  You are the most wonderful Bibi that anyone can have. You have been in my life for a few years and have proven over and over that you’re not going to leave. I know that you are the one person I can run to for ANYTHING and you will be there to scold me if I’ve been bad, then protect me, and devise a plan to get back at those who wronged me. Even if it’s all in jest, it’s nice to know that someone will be my partner in crime.

7.  You make me so confused too. I don’t know what to make of you; I don’t think I ever have. I want to be a friend to you, and I do try, but I’m not sure if it does any good. It’s amusing to me that I gave you a title and you seem to follow it just like the biological ones in my life.

8.  You are one of my best friends and I love the relationship we have. I can actually tell you anything and you might tease me about it, but you pass no judgment on me.  I know I can open up to you more, I know you know that too. I’m just thankful you have never rushed me to do so. I am forever thankful you started hanging out in my dorm room, even if it was to hang with the roommate to begin with. I just wish we got to know each other better while I was on campus. Better late than never though right?

9. You scared me when we met, but you know that. You’re one of my best friends and I LOVE how we understand each other. I think it’s awesome that we both know that just how long we can stand each other before the urge to kill each other sets in.  We know what to expect from each other and you are one constant in my life. I know I can run to you and hide when the world seems to crash down and you will be there with food, liquor, cuddles, and scritches. You know exactly how to pull out the happy me again, even when I don’t know where that part is.

10. Your positive outlook on life is contagious! A chance meeting at GD2 proved to lead to a great friendship. I knew you were awesome the first day we talked and I’m really glad we continued to talk. I wish we had hung out more while you were in Chicago and got to play again, but the time we had together I will cherish. I look forward to seeing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment