Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A New Direction in Life?

There has been an idea on my mind for a few months now. Actually, I had this idea when I was in college and feeling really broke. I just never thought I could do it. I thought of being a phone sex operator. I don't find my voice necessarily sexy but if people are constantly asking to chat with me on Skype and the phone, it must be I guess. For some reason, this has been in the back of my mind. I guess it's the whole "This is not something you're supposed to do" mentality that I grew up with and the need to push against that state of mind.

Back then, I had did a little research into becoming one but let it slip out of my mind. At the time, I didn't think that I could ever do it. I had very little confidence, even less when it came to being "sexy" or sex in general. I thought I had no appeal to anyone but the guy I was with (and I thought he was doing it out of pity). With the way things are going lately, my mind keeps revisiting these old thoughts. I have grown so much since I first thought of it. I still have some research to do about this and I am going to take my time and really think things through.

What do you think? I have my reasons and ideas, but it's always nice to get others perspectives on things.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously if you're putting this much thought into it then it's something you really want to do. i am a cam girl on i'mlive.com and there are times when i also do phone while camming. i believe that you'll know right away if it's something you're cut out for or not. If you feel invigorated after your first session then it's for you, if you feel yucky, hang up and don't pick up the phone again. For me, it was pretty cut and dry.

    Whatever you decide i wish you well! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. I have given this some thought. I've done a few Google searches but there is just so much out there that I'm not sure where to start or what companies are good to look into. I'm not confident enough to try being a cam girl. :)

      Delete