Friday, November 2, 2012

You know that moment when you get an Idea?


This is how I'm sort of feeling today. November is NaNoWriMo, so I've already become consumed with putting aside my anthology and concentrating on this. It's day 2 and I'm still like "I don't know what the fuck to do!!!" And to make matters worse, I don't have a voice after using all I had, and then some, on Halloween to scare to bejezzus out of kids and adults alike. :) I didn't realize until Halloween just how scary it can be to hear someone screaming lines from Alice in Wonderland. So my throat is sore and scratchy. Plus, it's about that time of year that I start to retreat so I can deal with things. 

It's interesting to me to realize that this will be the first holiday season that I have to deal with some emotions and past events by myself. I've always had someone there with me for me to cry to and just hold my hand through it all. This year will be the first without it and I'm not sure how it will go. I promise to start writing again on a regular basis. Things just get to hectic and I'm losing motivation to keep working on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment