Saturday, November 3, 2012

An Owners Manual and an Application...

As you can probably see, I have a new page up: Inu's Owner Manual.  What is the purpose of this manual you may be thinking. Well, it is for people to get to know me better. As I learn more about myself, what turns me on and off, I will update it. It's like a cheat sheet for those who are thinking of becoming involved with me. I also thought it would be something fun to keep updating. I'm feeling a little bit better right now (even though it's like 3 in the morning). Also, I totally think that everyone should fill this out so I can totally giggle at all responses posted :) 

The next few days, I'm going to be posting more about some things I've alluded to in the past. I know I want to do a post on pet play and what that has meant to me over the years, plus how I deal when I have no one around. Also, I've noticed that some people are interested in hearing more about my little, so I might actually let her out to write a post. I know she has wanted to post some things up, though I've wondered if I should just let her have her own blog space to write on. I really am not sure though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment