Sunday, January 26, 2014

Life Keeps Moving

I really should get back into the habit of writing on my blog. It seems since moving in with my new roommate, I have no real place to vent besides my blog and tumblr. She has me friended on almost all my social media sites, so I can't be as open as I'd like, especially if it's because I'm upset or angry with her. She's really not a bad person and I don't have much bad to say about here but there are some things that she does that she is set in her ways about, even when I mention them to her and tell them that they upset me.

On the brightside, we will be moving soon. I will finally be getting my own room! It's stressful though because I've been putting all my money towards the current apartment and helping the roommate get caught up with her bills. But it seems when I am getting short on money or telling people that I am hoping I can afford I can pay my bills for the month, I get scolded about buying things that are "unnecessary". It jut ticks me off. Thankfully the roommate finally as a job and will be able to afford half the apartment bills and I won't have to fork over more. It will be nice to have extra money to save up and get a car (finally) and get a plane ticket to visit back home.


It will be nice to have my own room finally, I can actually close the door and have my own private space. A close friend is very nice and letting me have his old king size bed and frame, so I don't have to go out and get one! That's going to save me so much. I already have a dresser, and I bought a cutting table for my sewing stuff. I'm pretty much all set on furniture for myself now. The other positive about this move is that I can finally start camming for money. I was going to do it before but I had no private space, someone was always home (and my old roommies were very judgemental about sexual activities), and I will have a brand new computer soon!

That reminds me, I will be starting school this thursday. I signed up to take online classes and am going for my Master's Degree. I figured that I should go back. It gives me something to do and occupies my time. So yea...that's about all there is new. I promise to get posting more, I will be scheduling it, along with work, school, camming, sewing, and my social life lol.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment