Thursday, June 6, 2013

Still shivering

So the miraculous happened the other day...I'm still in a bit of shock that it did.It was date number two and I wasn't sure what to expect. J came over and look dashing, even in a tshirt and jeans. My face lit up, but I hid it pretty well. Our first date had been low key and awesome, so I had hoped that it would be just as great.

It turned out awesome. We watched movies, chatted a bit, and cuddled. I was able to behave for a long while before the urge to kiss him got to be too much. His kisses were awesome, they were gentle yet passionate, they captivated me. I was able to hold off for a lot longer than I thought. We made out like teenagers, it was awesome. Midway through the movie, he had me take my shirt off. He didn't really do anything, he just trailed his fingers along my arms and tummy. I told him I felt iffy about having my tummy touched because of my insecurities, but he was a great guy about it. Then...of his shirt went. Then my skirt...and then he started to tease me.

Let me start by saying, those who have played with me or seen me play before know I have a HARD time being quiet. I just can't be, I'm not programmed that way. I moan, I gasp, I fucking scream..and loud. Also, I'm sensitive to touches. I love nothing more than having fingers trailed across my bare skin. I melt and go into my own space, floating away to joy.

Yet, J was able to get me to be quiet. It was the way his words rolled off his tongue, how he breathed them into my ear. "Turn, watch the movie, and be quiet. I don't want to hear a noise out of you." So I turned to watch the movie and his arms snaked around me. For a minute, I thought he just wanted us to finish the movie, but I was wrong. His touches were just the right mixture of a determined touch, fleeting softly across my skin. I almost gasped but bit down on my lip. I knew that if I failed, the touching would stop.

The next thing I know, I am off in my happy space, I've orgasmed twice, and I had yet to make a noise (I almost made my lip bleed though). So J learned in, kissed my ear and told me something I had been craving to hear for months "Good girl. I'm proud of you" I melted against him and I couldn't take it, my lips were pressed to his.

The rest of the night was wonderful. I won't say the details, but it put a huge smile on my face. It was exactly what I needed. And J ended up making me a squirming, hyper-sensitive, babbling girl who curled into a ball and all he did was stroke my back and whisper into my ear until I recovered.

Thinking back to the other day, I still smile. I still can feel his breath on my neck, his lips kissing all the right places, and his fingers gliding over my skin...I can feel his body on mine, I can hear him whispering in my ear...and I am forced to hold on, close my eyes, and bite down on my lip.

Did I mention that he's mostly vanilla...

No comments:

Post a Comment